Saturday, December 18, 2004


We put our Christmas tree up earlier this year than we ever have before. After not having a tree last year, I was ready to get it up and decorated. I carved an eraser stamp for the background after seeing a similar background on page 77 of Making Journals by Hand by Jason Thompson. I love the way it turned out. I imagine I will be using this stamp a lot and it was so simple and quick to carve. The photos didn't print very well. I think my printer is running out of yellow. I put a yellow glaze over the whole thing trying to make them look better. I think it just made them harder to see. It did give the page a neat texture though. The grape label on the back of this page really caused it to wrinkle. I usually don't have much trouble with wrinkling. I used embossing powder on the start at the top of the tree that I journaled on. Posted by Hello

No comments: