Saturday, January 01, 2005


Happy 2005! As promised here is my daily grid experiment completed, sort of. I blew it at the end and missed yesterdays drawing. Immediately I started trying to figure out what to do. Should I cheat and do a drawing today and just write 31 on it and go on? Will I play catch-up on my January grid too? I finally decided not to be deceitful to myself and just go on to the January grid. So I didn't get every day done. I did do a drawing for 12 straight days. I'm not very good at the whole resolution, must do thing anyway. With four pounds gained since my surgury three weeks ago, I am determined to cut back on sweets and get the weight back off. What did I do first thing this morning? Stuffed a Hello Dolly bar into my mouth. At least I don't have to wonder how long my diet resolution will last. Posted by Hello

No comments: