Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 27, 2007


December 27, 2007, originally uploaded by Crazyquilter.

I saw a journal page of IHanna's and sketched my version of her girl. After sketching, I went upstairs to add the black watercolor and red lips. I originally got the mouth too high. That's why she looks like she has a five o'clock shadow above her lip.

The candy canes came from the bags our pharmacy was using during the holiday season. I have some labels that I got somewhere that worked great for the journaling here.

4 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

I'm glad to see you posting again.

Anonymous said...

I am new to your blog and love it! I would love for my journals to look like yours but am clueless where to begin!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I really like your pages, and Im so happy that it was me who inspired you! your journal is looking great!

Anonymous said...

hmm that iO was a comment from me but I mustve pressed the wrong button! :-)