Friday, December 28, 2007

A long dry spell


2007-12-26, originally uploaded by Crazyquilter.

Early December was really not very productive for me as far as creative endevors go. Between a rotten cold and the disk in my neck, I felt fortunate to do what I had to do. There was no energy left for anything else. I can go just so long though before I start feeling a need to do something creative. Fortunately journal pages fill the need. I still can't look down for the length of time I'd need to knit or sew something.

I did help my granddaughter make a felt jacket for her Sheep today. We both had fun. I placed the needle and held the felt and she pushed and pulled it through. At four she loves to paint, stamp and anything else creative.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great to see you creating again! I love these new pages of yours. Just looking at your designs inspires me. I like how that little landscape is reflected in the page colors!

Dawn said...

Thanks Linda. I'm hoping I can keep it up. I've already missed two days now.