Monday, August 01, 2005


I thought since it's relatively clean that I would share a peek at my workspace. I also wanted to introduce my new Blythe doll. Since I spotted one on Craftlog earlier this spring, I knew it was only a matter of time before I got one. A friend sent me a link to one on sale and I thought about two minutes before ordering. I'm having lots of fun knitting and buying outfits. The one she's wearing was only $2 at Dollar General. I'll post a couple more photos here and then I think I'll set up a separate blog for her. I'm also going to make a separate compo book journal for patterns, etc... I'm trying to decide if I want to paint the pages. I've gotten so used to the painted pages that plain ones look *really* plain to me. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lara said...

Hello :D I love your workspace! The little drawers have me intrigued. You're going to have so much fun with your dolly! You might want to check out http://www.livejournal.com/users/orriettacat She's an awesome artist and is always making clothes and stuffies for her blythe dolls=> you might find her old posts interesting :D

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.