Thursday, July 19, 2007

Canning time again

No journal pages today. After VBS I helped figure out how big to make the windows in our new dining room and exactly where to put them. After helping mark the boards, I headed to the garden to pick tomatoes. It didn't take me very long to determine that I would be canning tonight.

Canning time

As I type the jars are clicking to let me know they are sealed. I would up with 20 1/2 quarts. I stopped to snap a few pictures as I was working them.

Halfway done

I thought I'd share. One more day of VBS tomorrow. I'm enjoying it, but it will be nice for it to be over too. I have to figure out how to make the angel ornaments and cut the parts before I leave tomorrow.

2 comments:

DAWN said...

Wow, that is some serious canning going on over there! I love the pictures, they look as rich as the tomato sauce you have going.

Dawn said...

Thank you for the wonderful comment. You really have a way with a phrase.