Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summer is flying by


I can't believe it's the fifth of July already. I spent a week taking down wallpaper, texturing and painting three of the walls in my computer room while trying to get over a summer cold. The cold is gone now and the walls look wonderful. The color is called paper sack and that's probably fitting since I covered the ceiling in the living room with actual torn brown paper feed sacks. It took me another two days to put my photo wall back up. I'm still not completely done. I picked this blurred photo on purpose because it doesn't show my family member's faces. I'm not comfortable putting them on the blog for all to see, but I did want to give you a peek at what the room looks like. I love sitting here surrounded by photos of all my loved ones.

No comments: