Saturday, November 18, 2006

My grabbag of rubber stamps arrived

I never utilize all my stamps because I forget what I have, so I decided to put some of my favorites from my new Stubby Stampers grab bag. I got 54 stamps and after three of these grabbags, I only had 7 that I already had. I was really surprised to pull out the Arkansas stamp! And a cow! and a knitting stamp! These are 30 of my favorites.

I also got my stamps from Queen of Tarts Stamps, but I haven't had a chance to play with them yet. Before I got them I was a bit irritated because I had ordered two butterfly stamps and when I went back to get the URL to blog about my order, there was a third butterfly which I would have ordered if I'd known about it. I was really pleased when I opened my order and there it was as a free stamp.

Oh and I missed a day on Thursday. It was bound to happen, but I'm back trying to complete my page-a-day challenge. We had a church council meeting that went late and there just wasn't time. I'm pretty satisfied with 15 days in a row. That may be a new record for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a deal! The good thing about having a muse is that you learn how to find your creativity! Great pages as always!