Wednesday, November 15, 2006

New eraser stamp



I was looking at the little photo on yesterday's pages with the squares design and decided that it sort of looked like my new eraser stamps, so I carved another one (stripes this time)to go with them. This is what I came up with. I like the look. I added some watersoluable crayon to some of the squares. I would have done more of them, but it was getting lae and I needed to get to sleep. I used Sharpies on this spread instead of my usual gel pens and I wasn't liking them at all as I was using them. The new colored ones don't seem to stink as bad as the older ones, but they were kind of hard to write with. They kept sort of fading out as I would write. Maybe the paint was still a bit wet. I like the way they look today, so I'll probably try them again.

1 comment:

Regina said...

I used an old cutical trimmer to go in the channels of the eraser and it seemed pretty easy. Hoping I get even almost simular results!